Compliance Council Election 1: Nominate yourself here

Apply Now

Submit the following candidate information and application to be considered for a Compliance Council position by Stakers in the next election.

Candidate Information

• Preferred Name and Country: Preferred name and location
  • Wallet Address: Wallet address used to be used in Council member voting.
    • Note: By submitting your wallet address you are sharing the ownership and transaction history for the entire world to see and associate with you. Only submit an address you are comfortable sharing publicly.
  • Social Media: Telcoin Discord username, Twitter account
  • Specialization: Select from one or more of the following specializations and describe your experience.
    • Conflict Resolution
    • Compliance
    • Legal & Organizational
    • Authorizations
  • Education and Experience: Provide credentials related to your JD and experience as an attorney or within a similar, related field, such as compliance.

Council Nomination Application: Provide responses to the following questions.

• Introduction
    • How did you find out about Telcoin and why are you excited about being a part of the Telcoin community
    • What experience do you have in interacting with the Telcoin Platform as a user, miner, and/or overall ecosystem participant?
  • Why should you be selected?
    • Why are you running for this position?
    • What unique skills, experiences and credentials do you bring to the role that will assist you in fulfilling your regular and special duties?
    • What changes and improvements do you plan to propose?
    • How will you represent your miner group in decision-making processes to ensure their interests are being voiced and protected?
    • How will you keep your constituency informed?
    • How much time can you dedicate to the role each week?

Candidate Information

• Preferred Name and Country: Dave Masi Boston Ma USA
  • Wallet Address: 0x19BeC353c5eFdEBEEdfA88698BcF89225F9325EE *
    Note: By submitting your wallet address you are sharing the ownership and transaction history for the entire world to see and associate with you. Only submit an address you are comfortable sharing publicly.
  • Social Media: Discord- Davemasi Twitter/X-Tel phone guy @dave_masi
  • Specialization: Select from one or more of the following specializations and describe your experience.
    • Conflict Resolution
    • Compliance
      Im currently closing in on 30 years at one of, if not the biggest telecommunication companies in the world. In my current title I am in a unique position between a large union workforce and management getting both sides to work together. As with all union and management there is always conflict! As far as compliance, our union contract lays out the do’s and dont’s for both sides and working with them to keep a happy and productive workplace.
  • Education and Experience: Provide credentials related to your JD and experience as an attorney or within a similar, related field, such as compliance.
    As stated before, working with the union and management together to keep things rolling along. When they dont, we have the greivance procedures in place to resolve issues or further it along to arbitration to get it settled.
    Council Nomination Application: Provide responses to the following questions.
  • Introduction
    • How did you find out about Telcoin and why are you excited about being a part of the Telcoin community
    • I found out about Telcoin while looking for new cryptos to buy and invest in. Being in the telecommunication industry it grabbed my attention with what their plans were and I havent looked back since!!! It has since far outgrown that original plan and grown into a monster that I want to ride!!
    • What experience do you have in interacting with the Telcoin Platform as a user, miner, and/or overall ecosystem participant?
    • I have been a staker, provided liquidity on Telx and tried to help anyone looking for help trying to do the same. I have annoyed my family and friends to no end spreading the word about Telcoin and how they should become involved.
  • Why should you be selected?
    • Why are you running for this position?
    • Im running for this position to help wherever necessary and get this project going.
    • What unique skills, experiences and credentials do you bring to the role that will assist you in fulfilling your regular and special duties?
    • To be quite honest, i’m not sure what is going to be asked of me in this role. I do know I am a quick learner and so far have self taught my way around crypto and am willing to do the same for his project
    • What changes and improvements do you plan to propose?
    • I think right now, Parker has created an unreal plan for this company and until we see it play out in real time I cant propose any changes yet. But with all companies you roll with the punches and see what works and what doesn’t and you adjust at that point.
    • How will you represent your miner group in decision-making processes to ensure their interests are being voiced and protected?
    • I will listen to all involved and make decisions based on input I get in our meetings for the good of Telcoin
    • How will you keep your constituency informed?
    • I will use all the social media outlets (x,discord) to ask for input and relay info to the crowd and im sure each member of this group will have further communications amongst themselves
    • How much time can you dedicate to the role each week?
    • i can dedicate a minimum of the 10 hrs but will do what i can to help this team succeed. Again, Im giving this a whirl to help. If at any point I or anybody else feels im not up to the task I will gladly move aside and let someone better suited in.
1 Like