TELx Council Election 1: Liquidity Miners

• Preferred Name and Country:
    Tim Tel_Ultra Monaghan - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Wallet address

0xD98b537374623B2cFc2f083fcE50b525A697A6b7

• Preferred Name and Country:
    Tim Tel_Ultra Monaghan - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
  • Wallet Address:
    0xD98b537374623B2cFc2f083fcE50b525A697A6b7
  • Social Media: Tel_Ultra
  • Miner Group: Liquidity Miner
  • Specializations: Select from one or more of the following specializations and describe your experience.
    • Marketing, Education - Telcoin via social media
    • Data - Novice
    • Marketplace, Ecosystem, Communication and Information - Average
    • Production Coordination - Like working with others

Council Nomination Application: Provide responses to the following questions:

• Introduction
    • How did you find out about Telcoin and why are you excited about being a part of the Telcoin community
  • Just after the ICO a colleague introduced me to Telcoin as an exciting new venture which one day will be a big name in crypto services.
  • What experience do you have in interacting with the Telcoin Platform as a user, miner, and/or overall ecosystem participant?
  • As an OG in the TELx pools, I reached out to fellow #Telfam members and we established the unofficial “TELx Pool Tips” group on Telegram. In a pure decentralised community spirit, we helped each other with learning how to successfully engage with the platform. Group still exists and still no such thing as a silly question.
  • Why should you be selected?
  • My own opinions are formed by taking on board what other people say. A DAO with the Telcoin Network and TELx Council should operate on a User-owned, Community-driven, Democratic basis.
    • Why are you running for this position?
      I feel I can contribute to the best of my ability as someone who is a true believer in the whole Telcoin Ecosystem.
    • What unique skills, experiences and credentials do you bring to the role that will assist you in fulfilling your regular and special duties?
  • I guess my main skill is my passionate support of the Project, the Team and my fellow Telcoiners in the #Telfam.
    • What changes and improvements do you plan to propose?
  • I would like to see continuing improvements and updates to the UI and better and more frequent communication regarding our roadmap.
    • How will you represent your miner group in decision-making processes to ensure their interests are being voiced and protected?
  • I do not act as a lone wolf but will take consensus from my #Telfam on X , Telegram and Discord.
    • How will you keep your constituency informed?
      Mainly via the unofficial TELx Pool Tips Group and Discord channels.
    • How much time can you dedicate to the role each week?
  • Approx 10 hours per week outside of day job in the UK time-zone

COYT :earth_americas: :earth_americas: :earth_americas: :earth_americas: :earth_americas: :earth_americas:

2 Likes