TAN Council Election 1: Developers

Candidate Information

• Preferred Name and Country: Jeff Quigley / Tokyo, Japan
  • Wallet Address: 0x746f83ff7eada9d0fb03dbabcaf2600ee513dcdb
    • Note: By submitting your wallet address you are sharing the ownership and transaction history for the entire world to see and associate with you. Only submit an address you are comfortable sharing publicly.
  • Social Media: jefftelcoin (Discord) / @jtquigley (X)
  • Specializations: Mass media/journalism, writing/editing, marketing, business development/sales, venture capital financing

Council Nomination Application: Provide responses to the following questions.

• Introduction
    • How did you find out about Telcoin and why are you excited about being a part of the Telcoin community - I became a Telcoin advisor in 2017 and the company’s first hire in 2018.
    • What experience do you have in interacting with the Telcoin Platform as a user, miner, and/or overall ecosystem participant? I’ve engaged with both TELx and the Stake & Refer program, and I’ve used the app extensively for sending TEL to friends and family.
  • Why should you be selected?
    • Why are you running for this position? - I believe my experience in marketing would be useful for the TAN Council, specifically.
    • What unique skills, experiences and credentials do you bring to the role that will assist you in fulfilling your regular and special duties? - As a long-time member of the Telcoin team, I am confident in my ability to explain the platform and its benefits to new users and new Association members.
    • What changes and improvements do you plan to propose? - To be determined.
    • How will you represent your miner group in decision-making processes to ensure their interests are being voiced and protected? - I will always share my honest feedback on issues but ultimately accept the wishes of the majority if one presents itself.
    • How will you keep your constituency informed? - Social media and this forum.
    • How much time can you dedicate to the role each week? As much time as is required outside of business hours.
2 Likes