TAN Council Election 1: Stakers

Apply Now

Submit the following candidate information and application to be considered for a TAN Council position by Stakers in the next election.

Candidate Information

• Preferred Name and Country: Preferred name and location
  • Wallet Address: Wallet address to be used in Council member voting.
    • Note: By submitting your wallet address you are sharing the ownership and transaction history for the entire world to see and associate with you. Only submit an address you are comfortable sharing publicly.
  • Social Media: Telcoin Discord username, Twitter account
  • Specializations: Please select one or more specializations below and describe your experience.
    • Marketing and Education
    • Incentives, Data
    • Communication
    • Production Coordination

Council Nomination Application: Provide responses to the following questions.

• Introduction
    • How did you find out about Telcoin and why are you excited about being a part of the Telcoin community
    • What experience do you have in interacting with the Telcoin Platform as a user, miner, and/or overall ecosystem participant?
  • Why should you be selected?
    • Why are you running for this position?
    • What unique skills, experiences and credentials do you bring to the role that will assist you in fulfilling your regular and special duties?
    • What changes and improvements do you plan to propose?
    • How will you represent your miner group in decision-making processes to ensure their interests are being voiced and protected?
    • How will you keep your constituency informed?
    • How much time can you dedicate to the role each week?

Candidate Information:

• Preferred Name and Country: Steven Bostic (CryptoSteveO), St. Pete, FL USA

• Wallet Address: 0x9beF5fF8Ddc86107746302b655ffeBf56efd87EA

• Social Media: Telcoin Discord username - cryptosteveo, Twitter account - @cryptosteveo_ and @Telfamchats, YouTube - @TelfamChats

• Specializations: Please select one or more specializations below and describe your experience.

Marketing and Education - Host of Telfam Chats X spaces and recently YouTube and X live streams, “TEL the World” Podcast, FUD defender extraordinaire! Platforms established within the community where Andrew and I talk through recent developments.

Communication - Large Telfam following, respected voice of the community

Council Nomination Application:

• Introduction

• How did you find out about Telcoin and why are you excited about being a part of the Telcoin community?

Oh man, I found Telcoin while searching and researching fundamentally sound crypto based projects. I tried my hand at shitcoins, and it didn’t go so well. I changed my strategy and wanted to hold tokens connected to projects that were developing into COMPANIES that were targeting real world and real life issues. Reading the original whitepaper got me fired up, and I was in.

• What experience do you have in interacting with the Telcoin Platform as a user, miner, and/or overall ecosystem participant:

Long time HODLer, bridging, staking on BAL, DFX, TELx…out of CEX’s completely but I admit that I used them…I am not proud. DEFI IS LIFE :slight_smile: I am a staker in-app (over 40 referrals), on-ramp mostly in app now, participated in TGIP1, etc…

• Why should you be selected?

I truly want the best for TEL (and Telfam), and would like to participate in shaping the community driven future. The years watching things progress, partaking in each newly developed activity has given me a full understanding of the platform, idealism, and functionality. I have a strong voice, and would represent well. I have an empathetic and marketing mindset, understand complicated business, and consider myself a leader.

• Why are you running for this position?

See above! Same, with an emphasis on truly wanting the best for community driven governance.

• What unique skills, experiences and credentials do you bring to the role that will assist you in fulfilling your regular and special duties?

I think my unique combination of skills, experiences, and passion for TEL makes me an ideal candidate. I am confident that my “9-5” job which includes complex sales, C-level communication, marketing, social media skills, in-depth contract negotiation, etc…will enable me to fulfill both regular and special duties (hopefully as a staker representative) effectively, contributing to the success of the council.

• What changes and improvements do you plan to propose?

TEL/DFX 50/50!! Haha, I will leave that to Andrew. I would like to focus on the marketing and educational aspects, proposing different avenues to help make Telcoin a household name.

• How will you represent your miner group in decision-making processes to ensure their interests are being voiced and protected?

Open communication, build alliances, constructive feedback, advocate for group interests, and try to educate or get educated and make only the best decisions.

• How will you keep your constituency informed?

Well versed on social media platforms, create subgroups, educational video, live streams, potentially medium or substack if required all with an emphasis on marketing and education.

How much time can you dedicate to the role each week?

6 to 10 hours a week, but not limited to. Whatever it takes to successfully operate as intended.

Love this, love Telfam! LFG!!!

13 Likes

I’d apply for a seat but haven’t the time or knowledge to be of use here. You have my vote.

1 Like

Lets go and vote Steve !