TAN Council Election 1: Liquidity Miners

Apply Now

Submit the following candidate information and application to be considered for a TAN Council position by Liquidity Miners in the next election.

Candidate Information

• Preferred Name and Country: Preferred name and location
  • Wallet Address: Wallet address used to be used in Council member voting
  • Social Media: Telcoin Discord username, Twitter account.
  • Miner Group: Select either Staker, Developer, Liquidity Miner, Validator Delegates
  • Specialization: Select from one or more of the following specializations and describe your experience.
    • Marketing and Education
    • Incentives, Data
    • Communication
    • Production Coordination

Council Nomination Application: Provide responses to the following questions:

• Introduction
    • How did you find out about Telcoin and why are you excited about being a part of the Telcoin community
    • What experience do you have in interacting with the Telcoin Platform as a user, miner, and/or overall ecosystem participant?
  • Why should you be selected?
    • Why are you running for this position?
    • What unique skills, experiences and credentials do you bring to the role that will assist you in fulfilling your regular and special duties?
    • What changes and improvements do you plan to propose?
    • How will you represent your miner group in decision-making processes to ensure their interests are being voiced and protected?
    • How will you keep your constituency informed?
    • How much time can you dedicate to the role each week?
2 Likes

Candidate Information

• Preferred Name and Country: Knopissime - France
  • Wallet Address: 0xC55cDC9622fa23A58018bc26EeB05D7Ce30E69cB
  • Social Media: Discord:#knopissime, Twitter account: @2knop
  • Miner Group: Staker, Liquidity Miner
  • Specialization: Select from one or more of the following specializations and describe your experience.
    • Marketing and Education
      I have educated the new members of Newscrypto (a community where I have been highly active on the Stellar network) who were curious to explore the use of DeFi to navigate other networks, particularly Polygon. Education holds a significant role in my life, as evidenced by my commitment to raising four children, and it extends to my professional sphere where, starting this summer, I will assume the role of trainer for new air traffic controllers.

Council Nomination Application: Provide responses to the following questions:

• Introduction
    • How did you find out about Telcoin and why are you excited about being a part of the Telcoin community

I came across Telcoin when I noticed a few individuals on social media highlighting Telcoin and Legislative Bill 649. Subsequently, I conducted my research, and despite being a newcomer to the crypto sphere, I quickly grasped that Telcoin was a trailblazer in its field, with a genuine commitment to creating a meaningful service.

• What experience do you have in interacting with the Telcoin Platform as a user, miner, and/or overall ecosystem participant?

Telcoin has propelled my engagement with DeFi. I vividly recall, as if it were yesterday, the events of July 2021 when I had to set up MetaMask, bridge ETH to Polygon, and participate in the initial Telx pools. It was quite a learning curve. Presently, through the Telcoin application, I am staking, and I eagerly anticipate contributing to the expansion of activities associated with it.

• Why should you be selected?
    • Why are you running for this position?

When the concept of the Telcoin DAO started being discussed, I told myself that I would be part of this incredible adventure, having missed out on the ICO one. I advocate for honesty and transparency. Through this position, I aim to share available information as effectively as possible and objectively oversee the intended smooth operation among the Developers, Merchant & Retail stakers.

• What unique skills, experiences and credentials do you bring to the role that will assist you in fulfilling your regular and special duties?

In real life, I am an air traffic controller, accustomed to making decisions and managing stress. I have also been involved in the methodology and training for a new control tool in my control center.

• What changes and improvements do you plan to propose?

As I mentioned earlier, the use of Metamask is not easy at the beginning and is a barrier for many people. I am convinced that more people would benefit from the Telx pools if they were easily accessible directly from the application.

• How will you represent your miner group in decision-making processes to ensure their interests are being voiced and protected?
  • How will you keep your constituency informed?

I aspire to represent the community’s interests to the best of my ability, striving to be as transparent as possible about our activities. I believe the use of a dedicated channel within Discord could be favored for exchanging and collecting requests. Lastly, the use of Medium appears to be quite suitable for keeping the community informed.

• How much time can you dedicate to the role each week?

Due to my professional activity, I am fortunate to have a good amount of free time. Therefore, I plan to invest as much time as necessary.

2 Likes