Platform Council Election 1: Liquidity Miners

Apply Now

Submit the following candidate information and application to be considered for a Platform Council position by Liquidity Miners in the next election.

Candidate Information

• Preferred Name and Country: Preferred name and location
  • Wallet Address: Wallet address to be used in Council member voting.
    • Note: By submitting your wallet address you are sharing the ownership and transaction history for the entire world to see and associate with you. Only submit an address you are comfortable sharing publicly.
  • Social Media: Telcoin Discord username, Twitter account
  • Specializations: Please select one or more specializations below and describe your experience.
    • Communications or blockchain ecosystem development

Council Nomination Application: Provide responses to the following questions.

• Introduction
    • How did you find out about Telcoin and why are you excited about being a part of the Telcoin community
    • What experience do you have in interacting with the Telcoin Platform as a user, miner, and/or overall ecosystem participant?
  • Why should you be selected?
    • Why are you running for this position?
    • What unique skills, experiences and credentials do you bring to the role that will assist you in fulfilling your regular and special duties?
    • What changes and improvements do you plan to propose?
    • How will you represent your miner group in decision-making processes to ensure their interests are being voiced and protected?
    • How will you keep your constituency informed?
    • How much time can you dedicate to the role each week?
1 Like

Candidate Information

• That_Dude_33 or That Dude or Dude
    • 0x7A244971c7789F73B6f01177C843827Bf68A44ff
  • Social Media:
    • Telcoin Discord username: that_dude_33
  • Specializations: Please select one or more specializations below and describe your experience.
    • Over a decade of experience in product management, project / program management for financial services
    • Communication, community management
    • Crypto investor, defi trader for several years

• Introduction
    • How did you find out about Telcoin and why are you excited about being a part of the Telcoin community
      • Browsing coinmarketcap for investment opportunities in 2022, did my research and really like the mission TEL has to revolutionize mobile payments with crypto
    • What experience do you have in interacting with the Telcoin Platform as a user, miner, and/or overall ecosystem participant?
      • Have funded, traded, and generally used the TEL app.
      • Reviewed documentation for staking and mining
      • Keep up to date with TEL news and roadmap achievements
      • I’d like to contribute to the growth of TEL and see it flourish and add value to people that need its products and services.
    • What unique skills, experiences and credentials do you bring to the role that will assist you in fulfilling your regular and special duties?
      • My product management experience affords me the ability to gather requirements from diverse stakeholders and find a path forward. My community management experience has helped me learn some best practices for asynchronous communication with large and distributed groups. Also my natural curiosity and desire to learn will be useful in making my contributions valuable.
      • I’d like to survey the participants and stakeholders in the liquidity mining space and do some general analysis on the ideas and form some improvements plans.
    • How will you represent your miner group in decision-making processes to ensure their interests are being voiced and protected?
      • I’ll be sure to take inputs as objectively as possible and capture sentiment data that will be displayed transparently so that when a decision is made we’ll be able to see why it was made. These methods will also be helpful to rectify unfavorable decisions in hindsight.
      • I’ll ask for a discord channel in the TEL server
      • As needed
5 Likes

Candidate Information

• Digdog Australia
    • 0x44bBF650A85B48A6E3a607aAAd0804a038287Dce
    • Note: By submitting your wallet address you are sharing the ownership and transaction history for the entire world to see and associate with you. Only submit an address you are comfortable sharing publicly.
  • Social Media: Telcoin Discord username, Twitter account
    • X - @Digdog58275154 Discord #Thinkingbeer
    • Communications or blockchain ecosystem development
      • Communications and ability to implement financial products/project manage. Hands on approach and passionate crypto investor. Been in Tel since 2018.

• Introduction
      • If this pays out how I foresee, welcome to a more honest, upbeat, truth seeking world. Product stays in the users pocket and validation and sharing/community is global via GSMA members. Opportunities are insane once its accepted!
      • I did stake, used the app to store some Tel and follow Tel and the community heavily online via X, linkedin and website.
      • Highly motivated to make a positive change in the approach to storing and transmitting value for people. Be part of growing outside the basic remittance and push other product opportunities that have historically impeded business/investment.
      • I work in financial markets, 15yrs experience; I know where opportunities are and Tel is addressing some of these. My experience in product implementation, responsible management and compliance knowledge will puts me in a good place to have a holistic view on what can be driven and developed.
      • Match product to rewards. There can be many different aspects to the system, remittance is only part of it. Get the business scaled up, iron out and better understand flow and look to assist in managing this. Can also be used as incentives with GSMA members.
      • Look to ensure they can service customers first, scale and provide a smooth experience. Once this is understood and everything is working. A transparent environment and data reviewed to better understand interests and look to ensure miners can discuss issues and opportunities.
      • I will upskill and lean how to use discord. Depending on the audience X may be useful as well.
      • At least 1-3 hours of actual work. Most likely more, (I spend at least a hour atm following Tel every week without announcements).
3 Likes

@haydos Updated your address per your email. Please confirm accuracy. Thank you!

1 Like

Application for Liquidity Miners - Platform Council

Name and Country:
Mehdi
Morocco

Wallet Address:
0xB8c5C5c27B544A20d315b4bF4E764A634b60387C

X (formerly Twitter) Username:
Mehdii_Invest

Discord Username:
Mehdi_Invest

Introduction and Specialization:
My name is Mehdi, and I am a passionate blockchain enthusiast with a specialization in liquidity mining and platform governance. Over the past six years, I have honed my skills in innovation management as a consulting engineer with one of the leading consulting firms in France. My professional journey has equipped me with a deep understanding of the financial and technological landscapes, which I have been able to apply effectively within the blockchain sector since 2020.

Experience with Telcoin:
I first encountered Telcoin in 2020, and since then, I have been an ardent supporter of the project. Recognizing its potential to revolutionize the financial industry, I became a Telcoin holder, liquidity miner, and staker in 2021. My commitment to the Telcoin ecosystem is driven by my belief in its mission and my desire to contribute to its growth and success.

Public Presence and Influence:
In addition to my technical expertise, I am also a public speaker and an influencer within the financial and blockchain communities. With over 10,000 followers on Instagram (IG: Mehdii.invest), I actively engage with my audience, sharing insights and advocating for the adoption of blockchain technologies. My influence and communication skills would be valuable in promoting and educating others about Telcoin’s initiatives.

Motivation for Joining the Platform Council:
I am excited about the opportunity to serve on the Platform Council as a Liquidity Miner. Telcoin represents a groundbreaking project with the potential to reshape financial services globally. I am eager to contribute my experience, skills, and passion to help steer the platform towards greater innovation and success. My goal is to be more involved in the decision-making processes that will shape the future of Telcoin and ensure its continued growth and impact. I am willing to put as much as 4 hours a week or more towards gearing this project with this amazing community.

2 Likes

Perfect, thanks Parker.

1 Like