Platform Council Election 1: Liquidity Miners

Candidate Information

• Preferred Name and Country: Preferred name and location
    • Digdog Australia
  • Wallet Address: Wallet address to be used in Council member voting.
    • 0x44bBF650A85B48A6E3a607aAAd0804a038287Dce
    • Note: By submitting your wallet address you are sharing the ownership and transaction history for the entire world to see and associate with you. Only submit an address you are comfortable sharing publicly.
  • Social Media: Telcoin Discord username, Twitter account
    • X - @Digdog58275154 Discord #Thinkingbeer
  • Specializations: Please select one or more specializations below and describe your experience.
    • Communications or blockchain ecosystem development
      • Communications and ability to implement financial products/project manage. Hands on approach and passionate crypto investor. Been in Tel since 2018.

Council Nomination Application: Provide responses to the following questions.

• Introduction
    • How did you find out about Telcoin and why are you excited about being a part of the Telcoin community
      • If this pays out how I foresee, welcome to a more honest, upbeat, truth seeking world. Product stays in the users pocket and validation and sharing/community is global via GSMA members. Opportunities are insane once its accepted!
    • What experience do you have in interacting with the Telcoin Platform as a user, miner, and/or overall ecosystem participant?
      • I did stake, used the app to store some Tel and follow Tel and the community heavily online via X, linkedin and website.
  • Why should you be selected?
    • Why are you running for this position?
      • Highly motivated to make a positive change in the approach to storing and transmitting value for people. Be part of growing outside the basic remittance and push other product opportunities that have historically impeded business/investment.
    • What unique skills, experiences and credentials do you bring to the role that will assist you in fulfilling your regular and special duties?
      • I work in financial markets, 15yrs experience; I know where opportunities are and Tel is addressing some of these. My experience in product implementation, responsible management and compliance knowledge will puts me in a good place to have a holistic view on what can be driven and developed.
    • What changes and improvements do you plan to propose?
      • Match product to rewards. There can be many different aspects to the system, remittance is only part of it. Get the business scaled up, iron out and better understand flow and look to assist in managing this. Can also be used as incentives with GSMA members.
    • How will you represent your miner group in decision-making processes to ensure their interests are being voiced and protected?
      • Look to ensure they can service customers first, scale and provide a smooth experience. Once this is understood and everything is working. A transparent environment and data reviewed to better understand interests and look to ensure miners can discuss issues and opportunities.
    • How will you keep your constituency informed?
      • I will upskill and lean how to use discord. Depending on the audience X may be useful as well.
    • How much time can you dedicate to the role each week?
      • At least 1-3 hours of actual work. Most likely more, (I spend at least a hour atm following Tel every week without announcements).
3 Likes